The essential meaning of the term ‘Protestant’, comes from those who ‘protested’ the abused authority of the the Roman Pontiff. But the Protestant Reformation only reformed so far; A fundamental element such as ‘Church Hierarchy’ was only watered down to a more subtle form of hierarchy.
Even those key elements which actually were reformed came to be reversed or weakened by the Jesuit Counter Reformation and recovery of Papal temporal power.
Hence, here are 21 ways which Protestants obey the Pope:
2. Maintains similar hierarchical clergy system as the Roman Catholic system, in defiance of Jesus forbidding ‘Church hierarchy’, while forsaking Jesus’ alternative instructions for ‘Servant Leadership’. –Matthew 25-26, 1 Peter 5:1-4
4. Maintains same Romish paradigm of ‘clergy performance’ spectated by passive ‘laity audience’, forsaking New Testament model for interactive meetings. –1 Corinthians 14:26-33
6. Moving away from the objective truth of God’s Word and into subjective experiential mysticism.
7. Celebrate same pagan festivals instituted by the Roman Church: The Christ-Mass, Easter, Halloween.
8. Uses the Gregorian Calender (Pope Gregory) dedicated to pagan gods and aligned with pagan festivals. -see sources
9. Attend and/or send kids to schools and seminaries controlled by Jesuits. -see sources
11. Uses modern translations based on Catholic Manuscripts: Codex Vaticanus & Codex Sinaticus, while abandoning the tried & true Greek manuscripts known as Textus Receptus. -see Tares Among the Wheat
12. Adhere’s to history written/revised by Catholic Hierarchy. -see sources-
13. Submits to centralized authority of ‘National and World Council of Churches’ controlled by the Vatican. -see sources
14. Adhere’s to subversive movements propagated by the Jesuit Counter Reformation, such as the Ecumenical Movement, Charismatic Movement, Emergent Movement, Mega Church Movement, etc. -see sources
15. Subjected to Catholic ideology through Vatican controlled media. -see sources
16. Maintains the principle of the ‘union of Church & State’. -see sources
17. Supports political & military campaigns leveraged for Vatican agendas. -see sources
18. Exchanges authentic Christianity for Pop-Christianity. -see sources
19. Scripturally & historically illiterate and undiscerning so to not recognize the above conditions. -see Discerning the Threads of Eschatology
20. Preoccupied with amusements & diversions of many varieties so to not become literate and discerning of just how the Catholic Counter Reformation has taken the world and Protestant Church by storm. -see Discerning the Threads of Eschatology
21. Have ceased to identify & expose the Papacy as antichrist. -see A Great Cloud of Witnesses
Sources -Word & Spirit of God, Who Was and Is and Is to come -Theodor Griesinger- historian, author ‘The Jesuits: Their Complete History’ -John Clark Ridpath- historian, author ‘Ridpath’s Universal History’ -E. H. Broadbent- historian, missionary & author of The Pilgrim Church -Samuel F. B. Morse- father of Morse Code, author of ‘Foreign Conspiracy’ -Avro Manhattan- authority on Roman Catholicism in politics ‘The Vatican Holocaust‘ -Emanuel M. Josephson, ‘The “Federal” Reserve Conspiracy and Rockefellers’ -E. Boyd Barrett- Ex-Jesuit, author of ‘The Jesuit Enigma’ -Eric Jon Phelps- historian, Jesuit expert & author of ‘Vatican Assassins’ -Peter DeRosa- Catholic Priest, author ‘Vicars of Christ: ‘The Dark Side of The Papacy’ -Richard Bennet- Christian historian & former Catholic Priest -Alberto Rivera- high ranking Jesuit Priest converted to true Christianity -Ian Paisley- politician and church leader – ‘The Pope is the Antichrist‘ -Augustus Toplady- 18th century theologian & author of ‘The Road To Rome’ -John Foxe- historian & author of ‘Foxes Book of Martyrs’ -Bill Mencarow- theologian & historian -Kenneth Scott Latourette- historian, author of ‘A History of Christianity’ -John Todd Collins- high ranking Illuminati member converted to Christianity -Henry Fliedner- author of ‘The Martyrdom of a People’ or ‘The Vaudois of Piedmont and Their History‘